October 10, 2005

Lets do the time warp again

Since saturday will become my most prominant working day, dr. lenny has decided to change the days of the week to become even further howdtside the box. My saturday is now my Wednesday, which means that today moanday is really friday - a day that i can look forward to. Of course, getting up and doing work on Thursday morning to get the week started would have me facing people beginning to catch sight of their weekend. I wish to organize a team of youth to have an howdstanding time campaigning with me as we measure water quality all over Douglas County. Sunday will be thursday a writing day and organizing the tasks to set others going on their individual interests. We (global we) need to develop cooperative teamwork skills in a performance evaluated learning research and development environment. What a mouthful.

No comments: