March 03, 2006

Blog Tag: Memes of Four

The game is to just pull information howdt that plays to people's purient interests in the blogosphere. Having been tagged at Independent Country by Jim L. Wilson, here is my best effort at answers to the key questions of life, the universe and everything.

Four Jobs that I have had: 1) Amusement Park Burger Flipper 2) Space Water Purification Scientist 3) State Treasurer - Reform Party of Oregon 4) Freelance Scientist

Four Movies that I can Watch Over and Over and Over and over and ... 1) Monty Python and the Holy Grail 2) Hudson Hawk 3) North By Northwest 4) Dogma

Four Places I have Lived 1) Allentown PA 2) Corvallis OR 3) Waltham, MA 4) New York City

Four TV shows i love *** watching no tv, i will substitute record albums *** 1) CSN : Crosby Stills and Nash 2) Court and Spark : Joni Mitchell 3) Sheer Heart Attack : Queen 4) Down in the Bunker : Steve Gibbons Band

Four Places I've Vacationed 1) Fort Lauterdale, FL 2) St. Petersburg (Leningrad) 3) Quartz Creek Wilderness Area 4) Vancouver BC

Four of My Favorite Places 1) Quartz Creek Wilderness Area 2) Toketee Hot Springs 3) Bed 4) Treetoad Gardens

Four of My Favorite Dishes 1) Lasagna 2) Barbequed Beef Ribs 3) Death by Chocolate Deserts 4) Madonna

Four Sites I Visit Daily 1) Independent Country 2) Ali's Voice 3) Strike the Root 4) Scheming Mind

Four Places I'd rather be right now 1) Slovenia 2) Toketee Hot Springs 3) Costa Rica 4) New Zealand

Four New Bloggers that i am Tagging - Visit Their Blogs, they are good! 1) Kevin Carson - The Mutualist Blog 2) Vache Folle - St. George Blog 3) Chemical Ali Massoud - Ali's Voice 4) Steven Yates - It's Happening Here .

2 comments:

Steve Scott said...

Dr. Lenny,
We were both tagged by James, then we both tagged Vache Folle... who is on vacation right now! I completed mine before I read yours. I'm sure he'll be flattered. Ciao.

Kevin Carson said...

Thanks for the tag! I've been hit multiple times--hemorrhaging as I type--and posted on the meme of four before I spotted this.

http://mutualist.blogspot.com/2006/03/caught-in-crossfire.html