May 14, 2006

welcome to the crosslynx

Just added sunni and the consprators and sam at ettaroville to the crosslynx section on the right. The bloggosphere has so many cool ideas that are being generated by people that have learned to follow the flow. One of the sciences in the back of the package has to do with flowforms - and the artistry designed in water flow kinetics is unbeleivable rich in power and healing capacity. If the waterfall that is my current blog-photo can be summarized in a livingroom artpiece - then mood transference can be designed for the times when other people's blogs get your ideas cooking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I'm all about helping with the cooking.

Doc said...

i like cooking too. Too bad your comment onsite is down - but i did pop howdt to the blog review. I have all the blogs indexed on my server - let me see if i can get an algorithym written to give people that wish to read the archives access.
I have also been collating the information, especially the poetry for publication. If you would consider being a reviewer, i would be honored to share an advanced copy. perhaps we can discuss your business IT opportunity in terms of some living systems stuff that i am launching at a different level.

Anonymous said...

Comments are back on—how long they stay on depends on the spambots, unfortunately, but so far, so good. It was my understanding that the Blogger platform offers easy archive assess.

I'm interested in your ideas. At the moment I'm insanely busy but if you email me I will follow up as soon as I'm able. Maybe I should buy a donkey first ...