June 12, 2006

Seems and Is

Something seems different and all is not quite kosher. The happenings of the last week ran counter to my expectation values and the coincidental additional distress in most daily affairs was noted and logged. Simple tasks like being connected to e-mail the yellow microsoft network via Internet Explorer - the one you can't get rid of - and now it doesn't connect, bypassing itself? Certain internet sites have the same look, but not the same feel. I made a comment to one blogger as an off-hand, went to a different blog and virtually read the gist my own comment. The owls are not what they seem - but we currently seem to be mentally telepathic in creating synergistic ideas. Perhaps the 100th monkey finally arrived. I've got to go - hope i make it back intact. My is is calling and all the seems in the world don't make the ises go away.

No comments: