July 09, 2006

Beisbol: Vu from the Howdt haus

I suppose that the Sox/Sox game is still going, like an energizer bunny - it was in the 18th when i last checked. Good thing everybody is in the bull-pen for the all star break. Speaking of the game, where is Liriano - the hottest rookie pitcher this side of Fernando V. Or Jeremy Bonderman, whose stuff is really wicked. Or pronk! Ah, yes, nipped by the Bud, so to speak, as by baseball rules Mark Redman has a roster spot, as does the punch A.J. campaign.
No major league baseball where i hang my hat. Instead i get to look at bucholic splendor. Most flowers bat 1.000 in my book.

2 comments:

Steve Scott said...

I think Liriano is in the Fantasy League All-Star game. How far are you from Portland? I'm hoping they get a team one of these days.

Doc said...

i am three hours south of Portland - mebbe they get the Marlins