December 05, 2006

Control and K.A.O.S.

Would you believe that I have the answer to all your problems? Would you believe that I have the answer to some of your problems? One of your problems? I have an old shoe phone that eusta work? Still in love with 99 - thanks Max. Oh - the post ...

Control yourself and most things that happen come about because you wish them to and are prepared for their consequences. Cede control and you are buffetted by the winds of whim - other folks that take control from your vacancy and apply your ministrations to them. Sell your time and they get to use it - addtional work for you, less for them, those ad-ministrators. I prefer chaos to control, keeping myself under my control, while observing the chaotic behavior of others, being manipulated by loss of control. Get Smart.

No comments: