January 20, 2007

sports pix

football tomorrow features the two best teams on the sidelines looking in. i think that payton manning and the colts had better do it this year, if their going to get a ring at all. tom brady has three of them and should end up with four if the pats win. i like da bears in the other conference, although the media feelgood ride on new orleans should make every syrup hater in the world a bear fan. swami lemme whispers colts 28 pats 27 and da bears 15 saints 10. remember when they were called the aints and fans used to wear paper bags over their heads?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I remember! I used to be a huge NFL fan, and my team was the Bears. My brother liked the Seahawks, but they were pretty awful back in those days so we both called them the “Seahags”.

Guess it's just as well I don't have a TV these daze ... it'd be a sad thing, seeing Mike Ditka pushing penis pills.