January 02, 2007

Utopia 13-57 - Volume One

Utopia is code name for my artifact collector in a Starweb game. Starweb features 15 players of 6 character types conquering 256 worlds in a finite, but unknown, number of turns. It has been years since i have played in a standard full communication game, preferring to play anonymous. But in the spirit of getting more people interested in thinking howdtside the box - i will play this game open - which means a monthly update to this blogsite.

Everyone starts with their home world. I conquered three worlds that i could see, and found six more world connects to go to next turn. I started with five fleets and captured two more, giving me seven, so the extra one can load with metal and fly home instead of exploring and conquest. I found one art, so i have a grand score of 15. The score is not terribly germane at this time - each player type has a different way of scoring.

No comments: