June 29, 2007

Stepping back, Breathless.

Hmmm. A relatively clean slate, and we have kicked some of the really mean virus problems. I must live in a different world from everyone else - my world is whirled. Too many golden mean spirals and half filled glasses. Normalizing seems howdt of the question, but things are never what they seem. I did find some surf time today and left a smattering of comments - it feels good to be back, even temporarily.
My adventure takes me onward to the coast. The journey has been enlightening, but i would not wish the pathway on anyone else. To be true to what we know, we must think about things from a basis of knowledge. When that fails, the flailing begins. We do know what we know, so we can edit the knowledge base, if we wish. Too many false icons. Time to change, with the first change being to develop a sense of self. Once i am, everything else can now be. Coming to grips still remains, but the path now is clearer.

No comments: