September 21, 2007

a morning thought

Spirals of spirals upon spirals. Life is settling down, but the month on the road is still the vogue. the plan was to return to the rogue, but the evening was changed and i received the benefits of reflection time and a neutral bed. I even got an over the board chess game in. The whirled world spins - i got to return to the cusp and visit with family - but the journey takes me to more destinations than i can reasonably digest in this short snippet of time. After fourteen years in a stationary home and a stationary picture image life - now the pages change and a new life must be gathered - for many of us, not just me. The system dealt some new cards - the next deal is not too far off. i must gather myself and work, but life will only allow us to do what we can do. Let's all hope that that is enough.

1 comment:

Sky Captain said...

Interested to hear you broke the chain after 14 years.
I just did the same, from Leeds to Dorset in the UK; that's 300 miles on tricky roads, and I have been very happy in my new place by the sea.
But this weekend I went back, to try and tie up loose ends.
It was disturbing.
Do you ever find that?