February 02, 2009

Now that I've found me ...

Greetings: I have returned to the bloggosphere after a respite on 9 months. There are many things that i have learned - some things to share and others to keep personal. The change is upon us and learning how to deal requires a range of diversity such that all of us can participate. In the near future, I will be collecting people to participate in a novel experiment - the growth of community from a bottom's up approach. Of course - the entire world is topsy-turvy, so down is left is up is right is inside howdt.

I shall now take on the monniker of Dr. Lenny Thyme and introduce the Sacred Geometry Thyme Machine to answer questions of science based on observation and measurement. Welcome to the journey to destinations unknown. I will attempt to converse regularly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! You've been missed.