April 05, 2009

The group is full of fitfull starting and stopping. What seems to come together goes away because we don't have it together yet to get it done. People live in their own worlds that are not integrated together in a form where we have the wherewithall to do what we know we need to do.

I don't have Dr. Lenny together yet in a coherent form - i get scattered with the wind when too much is happening. I need direction and support from outside to effectively spend my time. Friday should have accomplished more than it did - i kick myself, but mebbe too much. Time says to ease up, lighten up and believe in self - we can only do what we can do. Saturday, I appreciated the mountain - left the book behind and planted pine plugs. Then returned home and today planted garlic and strawberries. Fodder for the deer. If we feed the deer well, perhaps they will leave the people gardens alone.

4 comments:

Steve Scott said...

Hello, Dr. Lenny. It's been a few years, maybe? I'm glad to see you back up even though I don't know how long. I think you went off, then I probably erased a link.

How are you?

Steve

Doc said...

Hi Steve -
Just came up in January - have had quite an adventure. I'm still not on line consistently, but things are progressing well at breakneck speed. The 2009 baseball season has started and the spring weather in southern oregon has been awesome. Perhaps we can share a day in the bleachers sometime this season.

Dr. Lenny

Steve Scott said...

A game would be fun. I have more time temporarily as I'm howdt of work right now. Victim of the housing crisis.

What are you growing right now?

lemme howdt said...

am growing old (or is that mold?)

have planted garlic, leeks and strawberries and am waiting for the weather to subside before planting corn, squash and beans. I see it as our responsibility to grow seeds this year for the future.

DL