September 21, 2009

Reality Sandwich

"Existence itself may be considered an abyss possessed of no meaning. I do not read this as a pessimistic statement but a declaration of autonomy for my imagination & will and their most beautiful act of bestowing meaning upon existence itself." -- Hakim Bey

The changing context of life seems to provide us with many opportunities to expand our consciousness. The depth of the mind is explored in a different context in a fascinating but long article by Antero Alli. The spheres he portrays could be portrayed as axes on a grid of 64 without any challenge.

I was more taken though by Charles Eisenstein's blog on Miracles. I went through a personal vision quest and was able to control the behavior of my farm animals. I walked my two dogs up the drive in a DNA crossing pattern and they never missed a beat. Our brains allow us telepathic communications with animals; they can sense completely whether we present a threat. At the time, it changed my perception and spun me howdt into a place where i required a new basis of thought. I learned that modern science is as much a religion as Christianity. There are more tales to tell, but listening to the diversity of stories of many people is going to be one way to accomodate our future Existence.

No comments: