November 01, 2009

welcome to november

quite a night in Takilma - now there is a history to match my endeavor. this is in the midst of nowhere - tree growing country. my senses tell me this is a nice place to visit, but ... there are many mysticisms that impinge on my view screen. Time to recalculate position and decide where to focus attention. Day after day, alone on a hill ...

meditation involves getting in tune with a sense of sense. the flow of life rumbles downhill - each of us struggle to be something that we wish to become without realizing that we are already there. I am exactly where i wish to be, even though sometimes it seems like there should be a how did i get here awareness. I sense that here is an opportunity - as change happens.

so i connect in heart-space to people in other space-time zones. it seems as thought the PTB manipulate time to keep us off-balance. daylight savings is a myth - the time shift has no lengthening component. It is like cutting a one foot strip off the bottom of your blanket, then sewing it to the top of the blanket. all of life is a circle.

No comments: