December 15, 2009

Social Network Lemme

Social Networking is a new phenomena to this site in 2009. After two years off line, it was the dominant in your face thing to do on the web when i got back. I am scared to death of facebook and twitter (not really - fear is the mind-blower), but have gotten used to the concept of local information sites. I am strongly thinking of changing my profile picture to a quaint bucolic scene and getting me physically off the pages of the global spynet. But then again, i have a yahoo account and what can be less private?

So running through the maze has allowed me to assess some different forums. My Existence site is a personal endeavor into role playing the earth changes before they happen, so that we have a virtual community model for real community. The host network is called Trunity - a functionary of the digital universe. Get connect and join the free will. The winner of the 2009 Lemme for most interesting social network is the Peace Portal - a worthy adventure in reminding us what it is all about.

No comments: