February 02, 2010

Values

The whirled turned and the rotational spin has landed me in the limbo between the vertical axes of the hyperbola. My friend Roger calls it the square square - in the matrix, it was the white lane of doors that extended ad infinitum. The olde paradigm is lost, the new paradigm has yet to emerge. Physical space has evaporated, so i am in my new library keeping time while beginning the adventure: for what seems yet another time.

Tangents in time break off to allow personal development in imaginary time. The mathematical matrix of imaginary numbers consists of four terms, where i squared equals negative one and i to the fourth is one. Just a trick of the trade - but we can envision the math of any situation because nature uses the math to derive its expressed form. The net is that i personally am in the Beatles Strawberry Fields and there is nothing to get hung about.

I am now invisible to most of the population. My mission is stewardship and i will work through a variety of channels to enable the free flow of Gaian metabolic fluids, (ie. cleansing the water). My home base will changed during this metamorphosis; the butterfly serves as the emergent model for the current analogy. The field of Chemecology is newly established, the mechanism of delivery will be the Oregon Natural Resources Research Institute. Trade value is accepted in metal or time - at this point, US currency is on an as needed basis only. My agents will deal with the social structure of the olde paradigm to allow me to function in the new paradigm.

I am ending my role as scribe, to engage in a Ghandesque Satyagraha until Gaia can breathe freely. The current climate crud is like an influenza symptom; we have several years of work before we can visibly determine any of the results. Any lightworker in my sphere is welcome to join me - bring your own mission and expertise, such that a value trade works.

This mechanism, designed by Gaia, is for us to understand bio-mimicry; the mathematics works for each situation as it does. We do not have to function linearly, nor do we have to operate from base ten. The math is inherent in the system, not determined by the math that we already know. More later ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice discovery, a facebook friend:
http://humancelebration.wordpress.com/