May 15, 2010

Time Challenged Reality

Good day! The plan is to head to the Sew-A-Thon and help people set up for the noon to seven event. We are sitting on the bed talking and the phone rings downstairs. No problem, a message will be left. We get downstairs five minutes later and the call to us is from me on my cell. Now it is really wierd - i take the blackberry out of my pocket and i have an open call to the other phone - to the voice mail box. It was Me calling - but my blackberry never left my side pocket. Our entire conversation about who was calling was recorded. Guess I'll have to start using the keyboard lock.

Today's event in Ashland is the Community Swap'N'Sew : A Wardrobe Redesign Extravaganza! Starts at noon at the Jackson Wellsprings : $10 admission or $5 with a bag of clothes. The idea is to introduce sewing as a community fun event and teach people an artform that will save them time and money in the long run.

Come and take all you want, learn to reconstruct, add flare, embellish, & more. Sewing machines and supplies available with expert instruction by donation. There will be fashion shows throughout the day and Aletha Nowinsky is the MC.

No comments: