June 16, 2011

Me - I'm just one of my circle of friends


One thing that we can do - create a list of goods and services that we have to barter. The size of the we is just you at this moment, but i will do the same and get it through the network, one person at a time. This would be an already have list rather than a want list. For instance - my services include chemistry, education, natural resources, and general health (both spiritual and physical). I can butcher animals, give good massages, listen to problems with a rational mind. I also sort and measure very well, including abstract thinking and projection.


Be creative and think howdtside da Baax. I can help people with course design, but tend to fall apart when dealing with fine details. I believe that everybody is correct - that we can have different points of view on everything and still work together. I am a journeyman scribe with a formerly photographic memory - too many continual experiences to count. I like adventures.


So - if you want to play - go to Existence, sign up and be in my virtual space. If you are a Hedronist - well, we are creating the game as we go - tune in, turn on and drop howdt!


now a short poem by lemme howdt:

Y Ground

clarity, truth, reality ...

evolution/revolution

convolution/dilution

revelation/evocation/

destination ...

home

2011 lemme howdt


No comments: