September 22, 2011

Change of Me

Solstice is here, the international day of peace was observed yesterday and now, today, we look at things from our own perspective. The way it is is not the way it has to be - the organizational structure is broken beyond repair. We the peepholes need to take care of ourselves, individually and make the world the place that we wish it to be.

This means going internal, getting into self not as ego, but as self - achieving a higher plane of existence. Ouspensky talked about three lines of action - the self, the universal and the specific. He talked about how our attention could only focus on two of the three lines simultaneously and that the third would be suspended for a period of time - but never neglected. Too many people have been neglecting the self line for too long a period of time and are in virtual free-fall. They know not how to behave, because they are not in tune with the golden rule - treat others as you would have them treat you.

I am a private person that plays on a global scale. I can take on a role character that can operate on any note of the accordion - i can talk to a stadium full of people or a room of four year-olds. I can talk chemistry with physicists or homeless persons. I can blend as a chameleon - wherever necessary. I enjoy working alone or in small groups much better than in large groups, yet i can facilitate any meeting aon any scale.

I am a speaker for Gaia - i communicate with the other beings of earth. I have had several NDE - near death experiences - and i believe they are natures means of refining time-lines. Nature works by self-assembly in a zero-waste field. Everything that is matter matters - even though we the peepholes forget such simple things. What goes in, comes out. simple

Five years ago, i became untethered from my personal reality. I became so involved on the global and accordion tethers, that my personal life crashed - a lot of things that i never saw coming came all at once. It took a while to crawl back - i am not bitter or hurt by the past that i have lived. I just don't plan on doing it that way again.

Now i need time for me. I watch the hive buzz and see that most are not in tune with nature. I cannot lose that tether - so for the time being, the accordion must fold in. The system works have closed the channels of commerce anyway, so i return to my models and my mathematics - game theory and group theory and resign from interacting with the world, except as a whole large entity that my character can encompass. I can do videos and speaking engagements - i still need to earn a nut, even though for the life of me i can't figure out why. The free things of life are no longer free - water is life. More on that later.

So - i will have to alter relationships. Come visit from time to time - on a personal level we can connect. For now - i will see about publishing, about data mining and about life on two strings again. Thank Ouspensky - i can devote some time to mondragon implementation. The specifics of scale must follow the phi ratio - no greater than fibo five for me, in most cases. Chemystery awaits apprentices ...

dlt

No comments: