September 29, 2011

A simple fix

James Altucher and I seem to think alike. However, James has brought to paper an idea that i wish i had written. He has come up with a solution for the problems of the medical profession. I know a few doctors - i dislike most of them. They are not healers.

I have a compound called Ormus that heals, but i can get in lots of trouble for selling it to you. I make it from gold, sand and water. Very simple, almost too much so. Nut : i have a friend who is a cancer patient attempting to follow an alternative treatment regime who is afraid to take anything not okayed by his doctor. I said - i am a doctor - please try Ormus before you actually pass away - it could heal you now you know. He thinks he'll wait.

Bye my good friend. There will be others joining you soon. Namaste

No comments: