November 30, 2011

We Will Be Watching



The universe presented itself to me again last week and i hope i passed the test. I was able to pass along documents and bear witness to events that are playing out on a global scale. We do not know who the good guys are or who the bad guys are - the only people we really know are ourselves. I claim to be a good guy, but everybody believes that they are on the side of good. It is all in the definition.

And it is all good. I started writing about the journey - it is hard not to blog details, so some will leak, but the story is another vision quest - learning about the persona that i have taken on. I can see things through the visions - the people and places are orchestrated into a constellation governed by the stars. I represented the moon and the stars with Catherine when i first landed in Ashland - the mini-whirled that now appears as the eye of my storm.

Because I was asked to bear witness, i was able to see clearly in situations that i never would have encountered. Understanding the accordion format of fractal mathematics allows me insight at all scales - i can climb through the portal of Alice's looking glass and arrive at Alice's restaurant. My mettle was tested and found to be metal. It was quite a Thanksgiving, i know i am blessed. Now, it is time for me to watch.

I like to absorb information and then reconstruct the form. Getting outside of my comfort zone shakes my interior and places me back on the path of what it is that i need to accomplish. The time to stop and withdraw consent has come - the game will be played out and then we pick up the pieces and go home - if there is such a place any longer. Space is such that perhaps the time to pack down and ratchet down another level - they are going to do what they are going to do. Record, report and watch closely.

No comments: