January 16, 2012

Bee on Borage



I wish i could attribute this photo - it is quite stunning. It is likely illegal to post somebody else's picture on my site without their permission, but i took the photo off the net and the download didn't include the proper credit. The whirled is so freaked on balance of payments, that we are ready to throw out all the babies with the bathwater to ensure corporate control of our thinking.

So enjoy this bee on this borage flower. Neither the bee, nor the flower were payed for their posture. What you are really looking at is pollination - or buggy sex. It is definitely inter-species and has a beneficial relationship for both the flower and the bee. The characters in this play seem to be enjoying themselves immensely.

Borage flower is one of few true blue hues in nature. If you never get outside, you can never smell the flowers that grow to do their part in the biological energy exchange that occurs on this planet, without the interference of people. Let the people develop this type of peaceful coexistence - based on biomimicry. Just Bee - with flowers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by
him as nobody else know such detailed about my
problem. You are amazing! Thanks!
my web site > zerowater review