February 19, 2012

Delusional about Delusions

This highly interesting post on corporate agriculture demonstrates how off base current thinking really is. The entire Monstrosity has to be chucked - it reenforces the old paradigm thinking that with all the facts we can get it right. Unfortunately, we create those facts to be what we want them to be and rarely verify our assumptions to see if these facts agree with natural reality. I can relate directly to some statements:
I did not become a physician because I developed a dislike for American medicine. It bothered me that doctors impoverish society with their money-first prescription.
Others are totally outlandish.
After 50 years in America, I am not very objective about the dangers I detect in the rapid decline of the country. I resent those responsible for this unfolding tragedy. I love America's universities, public libraries and forests and parks, assets all for the maintenance of civilization.
It is a symptom of decline that the author can hold these two opposite points of view without even noting the anomaly. Government has no 'right' to establish our education system or to maintain our forests (especially not for the benefit of the elite ruling class that somehow this author became a part of.) Collectivism does not have to be Communism or Marxism, but open voting systems are bound to be rigged and do we really think we provide informed consent of the governed? This is mob rule and the people only provide the bodies.

I give up on trying to change anything except myself. Namaste'

No comments: