February 12, 2012

Meditation



As i showered today, i started thinking with hot water, melting into the flow as i allowed my mind to wander empty. I was ruminating on a post, but when i left the shower, the day came and set me on my weigh. I typically go through a number of websites and i was rewarded by an in-depth conversation on meditation.

When i meditate i breathe into a merkaba, clearing the space with love and then refilling the emptiness with the forms of thought that i wish to collect. I will start in love, with peace, creating joy. This is almost always the feminine half of my merkaba. Then comes wisdom, truth and beauty, although i sometimes substitute other concepts that flash in my head - i have also turned all 18 breaths into love. My pattern is one breath of welcome, six breaths of clearing, six breaths of filling and fours breaths of insulation and integration. I then thank great spirit in love with my final breath.

This is my post, i am using i more than eye wish. This is not about me, but i get a sense that it will be particularly tough in the near future as time is a measure of vast distance. Time is speeding up in a spiral that will end in a frozen instant, which will not appear to change because we are functional on another scale of measurement altogether.

The meditation that we do will hold us where we wish to be, as we dissolve into the instant that never ends, with an emotional ferocity that comes from within a hurt being. We are not hurt, except that as one, we are at war with our self and we have great need to transform from war to peace, in our thinking. Notice there is never conflict in meditation - it flows as a continuum and allows us to transcend what we have for things that are as above, so below off our current time frame.


Go read the link. Enjoy the photos. Find time to climb within. Namaste'

No comments: