February 25, 2012

ownership

my bad - i own the hostility and you reflect it back at me. I did not deserve the fate, but the universe conspires to rhyme and time comes back in shortened cycles to give us a second chance at setting some karma straight. In this case, it was not to be, because soon is a relative word and the conflict in the difference of opinion is too great. We overlap deeply in some significant areas, we are too far apart on other basic thoughts, that it could not work and all is for the best. Good luck.

by agreeing to their rules, you accept their game. standing by your word because you gave it under different conditions is not a given in my world. Agreements that are not valid are not valid and no amount of middleman coercion will get me to honor other parts of the same agreement, once the base has been breached. I took action to correlate with my thinking and if they didn't like it - too bad. In my judgment, i no longer wish to support a device that i was coerced into accepting and bound by contract, that the phone company unilaterally changed, then broke. you do not see this, that is fine. but you passed judgment without consideration and to me, that is not a good place to be.

so for now , let acquaintance be our level and sometime, if you care, mebbe we can work something out and move back to friends. i am sorry that i did not act to pay more attention to you during our date - i was full of words and that is my bad. I tend to believe what is said until it conflicts with itself and i have many conflicts. It is never easy to lead a change away from expectation value - but we see very different pictures while looking at the same thing.

i am hurt - i will go lick my wounds and get back. I didn't expect the third rail option, but it was a given option. you have my love - thyme to move forward.

No comments: