March 20, 2012

Solstice



Daffodils bring in the spring - tis time to replace the one on my desk. Last night, when solstice arrived, my body repelled and suddenly all my contents were no longer contained. I have felt this way before, when i was under a psychic attack - there must have been some very queer energies running about. This morning, i feel back to nermal.

New daffodil on desk. Today is the day where my friend Peg becomes Rev. Peg. I went through one of those moments six years ago - i am indeed the Rev Doc Lenny, but i keep my spirituality under my hat. I feel that i am a light-worker; my role is to watch and learn, to investigate phenomena for tomorrow, not to perpetuate today. If all goes well, then i will be happy - if not, then i will be happy. Happy is a state of mind.

Calm in the face of the storm? Or, perhaps Storm in the face of the calm. What is worth - it tends to be what we appreciate. Right now, i wish to be left alone, to watch the spiral spin out and interpret the results. I am back to journalizing - exploring the complexity of multiple time-lines. The things we feel are happening in another parallel universe that is connect to this in a convex/concave relationship - embedded together by yin and yang. Last night was a chain yank.

The answer begets the question. The animals know, the plants know, the dirt knows, it is only us that are too dense to see. So listen and be patient - all is as it never was, but what is coming must wait until what is going is through. A distraction that ultimately gets us closer to our goals is a pleasant distraction for the time being - because what is now is only now at this time and when the shift happens, then nothing will be the same as it ever was.

1 comment:

Doc said...

I am not the only person in the world who agrees with me. Here is another author with similar suggestions: http://www.counterpunch.org/2012/03/20/waking-life/