March 16, 2012

Touch me

It has been awhile since i touched, on a plateau where the connection was made. My past loves have come up recently - i remember the good times and have passed beyond dwelling on the not so good. My love has never diminished, although my 'like' has wavered in the breeze. I miss you. The events were orchestrated and i would like to have another deep relationship.

The feel of your curves, the personal interaction of the parts of our bodies, the tender kisses; I miss them all. The image of what we desire is coming back, the form that it comes is never quite what we imagine. At this point, I dwell in past memory, but i can also dwell in future memory if i so choose. The time that we play with may give us a chance to renew, but the timelines fade with distance from the events and time ultimately decides when to heal.

My image of what self is, is called into question. Unconditional love is a two-way street and even when the content appears one way, the law of attraction has a converse relationship. Sometimes we lose the drift - i miss the smell of your breath in my ear, during the wee hours of the morning. I am ready to continue - despite the challenges of the past, i know that Isis will return in the proper form when the time has come. My wish is that it was yesterday.

Be aware that the time lines have been played to cause certain effects. We are immortal in certain ways, but to everybody else, it seems that we continue until we pass and then we are gone. We may be gone to them, we are never gone to self. If we need to be re-created, then we come back in another form to deal with the situation in an appropriate manner.

Reach out and touch someone. With love, in peace, by intention.

No comments: