April 02, 2012

One Horse Open Pleigh

It seems to me that for me to be me and for you to be you is the way the great spirit lives vicariously through us. It is about experience and the way we manage to keep the doors open to new and novel experiences, rather than the same old, same old.

The change that we are shifting to is just the play of a new game - perhaps we should change the spelling to pleigh, like sleigh, so that it takes on a different meaning than it's current dualistic use. Children pleigh to learn as they learn to pleigh.

There is more going on behind the world than in the world and most people are missing the action entirely. The media is giving us Trayvon to distract us from something else that is going on, but i do not have perspective from this location.

My project from January was postponed again, but i have a major project to address that will take me off line - but it keeps slipping in time and i have some suspicions that again, all is not as it seems. Perhaps people expect the Nesara funds and until the game starts, they will not release funds under the old system. I do not even know if i believe in Nesara funds, but my seven year pitch (as opposed to yaw) is set for a beautiful upward trajectory.

At some point, we shall meet. I got to visit with a friend from Montana and the bonding settled some chemistry/sociology 'rules' that link the two sciences rather than allowing each their individual rules. The rules have to be flexible but firm - with assurity.

Exceptions are not allowed in rules in chemistry - if there are exceptions, the rules is invalid and you get your butt back into the lab and figure out how it works. The math process for these two fields are the same - just like Sheldrake's morphogenic model predicts.

I will get to more Watts material later this week - i like to have the time to reflect as i watch. I do not learn very well by watching - i need to integrate lines of thought before moving on and the first 'mistake' takes me off track and i lose the meaning of the show.

The shows are just a play within a play within our pleigh. Quit playing their game and open up to edutainment - learn to pleigh with thought and knowledge. I'll be here to share your fun.

No comments: