April 03, 2012

A Release Rant

I heard a clip where Mitt Romney blamed Ross Perot for Bill Clinton. I was there - Perot took more votes from Clinton, but the majority of people were in the pox on all their houses state. The political parties have no role in life - it is time to stop them by withdrawing our time.

We all own our own time and we figure out how to spend it for our own benefit. I would say profitably, but that is the fallacy - profit is a business and banking thing and nothing that we the people should have to pay any attention to.

The bureaucrats are in control of grubbermint, not the politicians. The information access level is the only thing that matters in that whirled, the one of needing to keep up to keep up. Why? To earn a living. Shouldn't living be free?

No Free Lunch. Why not? Ask some simple questions sheeple. Why vote? Because they want you to feel like you are part of their system. You are not. They feel that the constitution governs you not them. Go read it.

Don't like it? Let's strip search you. Why? Because you're bad and we're rich. Only we're not rich. We are angry and we have badges. And black robes.

I'm not angry - i'm not there. I'll laugh while you cry, but my tears can heal, if you let me cry with you. I am looking for Mahatma ... i'd ask him to join my satyagraha. I believe he would. I believe i will have the chance to get there soon. The day out of time fixed the sequence.

No comments: