April 28, 2012

Spiritual Ecology

When i wrote Existence, I envisioned a game that people play to take care of the little things.  Communication with natural surroundings in a focal point of the Universal Sovereigns of a Living Earth.  I was searching and learning, scribing and teaching.  I had to 'come up for air' from time to time to get grounded in the basis of fact, before continuing my adventure into the sacred geometry of the universe.

My druid writes of such topics.  As i step back and change direction, i have confidence in my ability to see things as they are rather than as i wish them to be.  I can move in and out, backward and forward, up and down, strange and charmed.  

The language of fields has been made exclusive by the keepers of the partitioning gates.  As a ping-pong ball transverses a net, a well rounded being moves between opposites to compare reality that supposes it is truth.  That net is a fine line that is neither and both.  It crossed through an infinity that performs like a mobius strip, turning inside to outside or good to evil.

I believe in the spaghetti model of reality - that life works as meiosis in cell division getting more complex away from the node surface.  We converge on an outcome and belief makes it so.  But we have been told that Jean-Luc Picard is a fictional character from a fantasy land in the imagination of an author.  Who is to say that you and i are not as such also?

What i believe does not draw sympathy, because it is not what people wish to hear.  I tabulate metrics and look at trends - but if you know which metrics i count, you can job my game.  Nature counts every metric and doesn't miss anything that is out of frame for the scale that is its domain.  

What is here is here, now, but it hasn't always been here.  Somebody build this, or planted this or spent time, the point of value, creating the reality that currently dominates out mental frame.  I, as the poet lemme howdt, expressed a plea to be released.  I transmuted anger into love and watched as the poetry evolved from unknowing lost, to unknowing found.

The wall is that ping-pong net - which unfortunately cannot be straddled. The duality imposed required spin up or spin down, all electrons paired.  Unpaired electrons are continually seeking - the results can only be worked through by spending the length of time required for accomplishment of the task - a well defined outcome that is the new end - the weigh of the world rather than the way of the whirled.

The clock ticks and tells me that here is off the clock.  But i am not 'here', because i have to deal with here.  I can hear 'here' calling and once there, the door closes and the met turns into the Pink Floyd creation of all in all.  Each post may be the last for a while, but wherever there is a will, there is a weigh.  Close your eyes and think of me and soon, i will be there, to brighten up, even your darkest night.

Namaste'  RDLT

No comments: