April 04, 2012

Time Songs between Four and Five

The wee hours of the morning are a time that i rarely explore. Today, though, i couldn't breathe and sleep at the same time, so i packed it in and set here at the computer. Just a song before i go, to whom it may concern, traveling twice the speed of sound, it's easy to get burned...

The doctor has been teaching me how to travel in time. I know that i have grokked the concept, but i cannot accomplish the task in real time, as of yet. Of course, if you have been reading here, you will know that i am struggling to make sense of the concept of time - if i could have time in a bottle...

There is a distinct increase in the recent pace of time. I always struggled with per second, per second, because i couldn't grasp a tangible double aspect - it wasn't until i moved to clock seconds that ground resonated and i feel the earth move, under my feet...

Space and time are related; the curvature of space warps time. If time works in parallel layers, then now can only happen once on any time plain, but many planes can travel together. The concept that we have called electrons, may be the element that controls time. Book me a ticket on the last train home tonight...

My ormus gold thoughts have passed through the first phase - i need to dig out the notes and see what comes back. There is interest, but i stopped the game because there is too much tension in the air. The timing is off - the theory is waiting for a new perspective of analysis. It works because we believe in it - it has returned from the past to establish anew. My notes are squiggles and loops - silence in the loudness of all. Hello, darkness, my old friend...

Takes me into an infinite loop, a mobius strip of potential energy, which has no translation outside of the realm. Inception attempted to get there using the vehicle of dreams - have you any dreams you want to sell?...

So we go back to the circles, the round, round, get a round, I get a round, I get a round round - ooh ah ooh...

I am not the only one up tonight, or is it this morning. The pulmonary distress catches me in a way as to disrupt my ability to sleep - this is necessary to distort the time constant and keep me in half-mind. As a narcoleptic soul, i have always been able to sleep on demand - awakeness is a new phenomena. Roll up for the mystery tour...

No comments: