May 08, 2012

Investigation and Observation

050512  Investigation and Observation

Went for a walk uphill today – the dominant species are pine and oak.  There was a fire through here 4 years ago – so the scorched earth has an abundance of young manzanita and lots of poison oak.  I stayed on the roadway to avoid the latter – plants were recovering unused logging roads.

The landlord owns the whole section, so there is more than ample opportunity to set up a mine and electro-smelter.  Between the new understanding of the physical world and the determination to create a bio-friendly, Gaia friendly mining system, I should have gameful work for the rest of my life. 

I intend to incubate and then pass off ideas once they are proven workable – with a regular remuneration for passing along a productive personal outlet.  I suppose that I will create a mystery school – but that would be presumptuous, - a mystery school will find me.

Added some new people to my list.  I met Kevin – the direct TV guy and Corey – the neighbor down the road.  Bub had TV installed, but the dude hooked up something wrong and fried the television set and the cable box.  The company will replace the equipment, but the time delay is a monetary cost that is passed on to the consumer – Bub kiped my tube and I’m grateful.

The animal psychology here is better than the people are.  Purdy and Annie (Kali the calico) came with me on the hike – it looks like both have adopted me into their home group.  So now we are seven mouths – 2 human, 2 canine and 3 feline.  Need a human woman to move in to make eight, but that is not in the immediate cards.  The interpersonal relationships are quaint – hisses sometime sound, but the dogs make good referees for the cat fights.

Everything is still new – lots of cleaning and unpacking, moving things, then repeating the cycle.  It is evening rather than morning as I write, so my mental mode is quite different – not creative.  I have sacred rainforest music on in the background – I will need to get an electronic rock and roll sets to complement the dozen groups that I already have.  I know my list – I can enable Phill to assist.

2 comments:

Wyck said...

You got that right, doc! Good attitude. Heard you adjusted your surroundings too. I got downsized last week, so time for me to find something more productive to pay my weigh, so to speak. Get in touch when you can.

n. said...

good for you! blessings and good fortune.