May 30, 2012

Meditation

    Tonight's Meditation is based in Unconditional Love.  I use a seventeen breath slow focus control regimen.  The first breath is an opening - love.  The next six breaths are love, clearing each point of the Merkaba with a forceful final exhale.  Today was a prayer of peace - i had the black cat join me, purring graciously as i inhaled deeply and exhaled at the same pace.
   Breath eight was Love, and nine was Peace.  This combination always leads me to joy in the tenth, followed by peace, truth and peace.  With a full cupboard, breath fourteen was love and peace together, followed by peace and peace and love.  I added a personal prayer afterwards, and then continued to stroke the cat until the time allotted expired.
   In the symmetry of the calendar - the center point is the thirteenth unit.  This one is deep - it appears similar to the Hunab-Ku.  What caught my eye was the color - the fluorescent green.  There is great depth of knowledge in this picture - i enjoy sacred geometry.
   Be good to yourself, you deserve it.  If you cannot show yourself kindness, then others cannot share the feeling.  It is about appropriate feeling - not what they tell us, but what it is.  My body seems to crave certain foods - just the ones that fit the dietary platform of antioxidants. Chocolate and Wine are both on my to do list as we usher in a new month.

Namaste'  doc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! you have been pro-lific while I wasn't watching! nice graphics!