June 11, 2012

Fixing the World Financial Structure

   My adventures last fall took me into the realm of Ben Fulford.  I was asked to witness the passing of information that included some bizarro story about the White Dragon Society and federal reserve notes - the doc described a major lawsuit.  My yeah, sure buttons went off, but a month later, the Keenan suit was filed and the information turned out to be accurate - within my sphere of knowing.
   So today i was at a blog that threw me out to this post.  Apparently, there will be another attempt to 'save the world'.  Why, I am not certain, but i was taken by this bullet point.   " It will involve a total rewriting of history… opening the Vatican library to international scholars would be a good place to start. "
   I wish to volunteer to be one of those scholars.  I have a latin book on the shelf, read German and have a good grip on certain time periods that appear to be missing throughout history.  I have some theories and a bit of knowledge - and the ability to sort through amazing amounts of documentation when looking for particular facts.  No, I try not to make up facts - even though i can see where nobody would know any better if i did.  The depth of knowledge that passes as information is very shallow.
   So - if the time frame follows through properly, as i see it, the spiral is a mirage of an even faster spiral turning on another scale - the vortexes are not mapped to each other so there is not yet a resonance between the flows.  I don't know how to take Ben F. - so i hold all this information that i pass along here at face value - if you want to peek at the cards in the hole, then you have to pay for dr. lenny's services.
   Namaste'   doc

No comments: