June 21, 2012

The Prism Model

   I have a new theory on the radiance of life.  The higher vibrational frequency that you resonate at, the slower time actually flows.  Thus people who are meditative and under control of themselves pass through ground with a much greater alacrity than those who are moped by current events and negative thinking.
   I had another light episode today.  Something caught me, a sun flash in a mirror, and the point of light was set into my vision sphere.  As it grew, i could see the prisms emanating out in all directions, forming crystals when nucleated at a point source of broken symmetry.
   Since i was riding in a motor vehicle and not driving, i could open and close my eyes and look at where the incidence of light was framing itself - it grew consistently over roughly half and hour until it dissolved back into the big picture and left me back here in reality.
    It appears to me that Gaia is birthing and each of us will have a choice of the type of earth in which we choose to live.  The Fibonacci sequence reveals thirteen Gaia entities that rotate in a pattern of one central, six surround, six surround.  Each pair of sixes was interchangeable between the inner and outer sphere, but none was the central Gaia in the middle.  Such a strange constellation.  The exact form of a merkaba field!

No comments: