July 07, 2012

Game Theory II - 2

   Games people play are very important distractions in the rhythm of thyme.  I have some new ideas for games that can change your life experience.  I have some models that need to be tested.  The need for compensation in the reel whirled is a very necessary component of this life and this time, i have to set it up right before i walk away, because things weren't done properly during the last excursion.
   Life is a fractal of life.  This is a simple fact, just like fanatic is the opposite of fanatic.  If i am a Mets fan, i can dislike both the Phillies and the Yankees with equal animosity, but i can't root for any other team to win if my Mets get there.  A little Dickey here, a Santana there and oye como va .
   Tuning your frequency is a property of your environment.  I am currently working well on all cylinders - Pandora plays song after song that i can rock and grok.  Sometimes, they want my mood to go different - like when Michael Jackson died and was suddenly on every station, four times an hour.  One can take only so much Billie Jean...
   As things revolve - i am going to do an experiment to verify the theory of everything.  The mole hole is going to be the center of my dimensionality - a place where query is favored and an erstwhile desire to figure it howdt will be how i spend my thyme.  The world will condense, and i will rely on the metrics to tell me what i need here within this sphere to solve a few dilemmas.  On Monday, the adventure begins and when i return to the hole, i will begin the data mining necessary to spark some new games.
   If you wish to be a non-player character - i will call you friend and not allow you to affect the score system.  That allows you to be you and not play pretense.  You just have to tell me.  Otherwise, i have developed my own game and once i start - certain areas of knowledge will escape my domain.  For the Thyme Being.
   Does anyone know if there was ever a film or movie based on Asimov's foundation series?  I read Greg Bear's foundation story - there is a model there that ought to be used as a basis set. 
The real work has to be decoupled from the reward system, which operates as a support system.  The meritocracy of work domains should lead to improvements for all - ideas abound, implementation awaits a better climate. 

Namaste'    doc

No comments: