September 18, 2012

Swimming Underwaater

   Keywords and Levels.  Identifiers and Balancing Acts.  Kundalini Yoga and Tantra.  Yin and Yang.  Somehow, with all the multi-dimensionality of the world, we always come back to duality - either/or.  No third choice, nothing to consider beyond my way or the highway.  Gets old and stale quickly, doesn't it.
   I have much to do and very little desire to do any of it.  The deadline is so far howdt in advance that the reality of finishing is not even within the scope of the assignment.  I am my own worst student, because i know how to play me to get by without spending the time doing.  However, if you do not spend the time doing, then it does not qualify as experience.  So, we slog through the mud once again, to do things that we have already done, to warm up for the new and naughty.
   The idea of scoring the event separate from scoring the players is a novelty:however, if the team score is a compilation of the individual scores, then i believe that i have metrics that are good to go.  I must go back into an old file and check to see how i did things before i knew any better.  I can see clearly now, the reign is gone.  The world that we live in is ours to discover- the limits are now natural as opposed to artificial, but the results are 'what you see is what you get'.
    I get the chocolate brownies and the glass of white wine and the wink from the cute blonde of my dreams over yonder.  No matter what the choice, i get what i get and choose to be delighted by the situation.  It's all good because it's all good.  If there were no evil, then could we still tell good.  Of course.  So let's see how much evil we can stop, first by forgiving ourselves for our known transgressions and then by forgiving those who we have perceived have wronged us.  No grudge bearing, let it all go.  Now, exhale and let it all go.
   Now i can share my chocolate brownies with you.  I brought enough for everyone - just imagine - everybody in the world receiving a chocolate brownie.  Namaste'   doc

No comments: