July 23, 2009

Change of Plan: Peace

I was gonna blog about something negative and my mind said - stop doing that. We should reflect the light that we wish to emit, with new friends like white spectral wind. The world has a peace about it that reflects new alignments - today is dominated by the solar eclipse over India. Breathe in deep the fresh air carried by a surprisingly strong breeze. Enjoy a glass of water, perhaps with a twist of lime.

Today is a love powering day in my 294th year of the 64-day treei calendar. Do: Love Powering was the gold card in my personal secretum gaudi. For me - love is sharing wisdom as we seek truth and gain knowledge. I have been lax in consulting the sacred geometry oracle deck - recently i drew the flower of life card in a single card reading. Each of us reflects our current belief system : it should emit harmony, peace and joy if our radiant modes are well attuned. I have a 17-breath Merkaba meditation that i like to do to ground my spiritual perspective. It creates harmony within my spheres.

Visit the peace portal. Spirituality and Science both have roles to play in the times that are ahead.

No comments: