October 25, 2011

Double Entender

The tide of anger is increasing as they pit us off against each other - we must not spend our time arguing between you and me. I concede your right to disagree and i'm okay with that, as long as you hear me out. I agree to hear you out, but i do not agree to change my mind. There are things we know, and then there are things that we think we know. There is much confusion.

Duality is a big issue, because we just assume it to be true. That is mostly happenstance, because once we observe something, then the ability to observe it again provides a reinforcement of the original. But there is just as much instance of two as any other number - if you really wish to drift out of orbit - start looking at thirteens.

I had to see what match dot come was about, so i signed up as ormus dude and i put a few minutes into contemplating their questions. I found a suitable photo and walla - no access until you pay them the money for their 'free' service. All the rest is tease. The photos and the tales are real, but you have to pay for using their e-mail system, which is private. I was wondering what the catch was. I don't play pay for play games - however if rabbit from GP wants to return my wink...

Interpersonal relationships reinforce our concept of duality. I wonder if the emotion of the times is going to force greater imbalance in the roles of the sexes - i tend to believe in the love the one your with philosophy, but emotions are fragile and i get hurt too easily. I also run blind in some of the 'common culture' sense and need a friend to look after me. I miss her touch...

Nuff o dat - be well and smile. Hope to see you soon.

No comments: