February 23, 2012

Game Theory - 1

Good and bad play such a defining role in the way we think about things. We weigh our decisions by evaluating our circumstance and then doing mental gymnastics to envision possible outcomes. The data getting skills involve our ability to get a round - collecting the coin of the land. The value system is constructed for collecting rounds and getting around by motor carriage has gotten much more difficult in the past month. The game of cash for gas is turning to electronic gizmoism and if ya can't swipe, ya can't play. But if you can't play, there is no other game in town.

The game shifts, but it keeps on going, like an energizer bunny and it will all continue until we actually change something about how we do things. I can change me - that is coming. Now, today - once this is down, that's all. Phil Collins style. I can say day ... you say night, know that it's black when i'm telling you white - i enjoy applying my own lyrics when the shift applies.


No can see, so i am going to reduce the sight portion of my gathering senses and develop other methods of detection. The vibration of the universe works the same at every level of scale as it always has, we just interpret it differently. By reducing the volume, we may be able to tease more comprehension out of limited information. The net will always be the net and my plan is to continue this outlet, but we know how well things go according to our plans. So i am ready and willing and the universe knows that and has helped me to refine some of my ability to grok myself. No preconditions, unconditional love and a willingness to make hard choices that may not set right with other people's isness.

If i ready the tea leaves properly, there is a shift in alignment allowed by the concept called wiggle room. My platter changes without my consent, but my consent was not required. I will always do the best i can with the hand that is dealt, even if the game isn't announced until the cards are in front of you on the table. Are you in? Does the game matter?

So i have invented a game Guru on the Mountaintop. The guru does not speak, does not grok any string of letters other than the first word. Each player starts by sending one word to the guru - if any of the players match the word they send, they win the round and then can play in the next level where the rule - one word changes slightly. The players advance by matching words without communication with each other with the goal of reaching the guru with a concept, a string of words that means something.

This game does not exist anywhere other than my mind and i release it to the universe here today - it would not surprise me at all to now find a game that is already out there as opposed to in here. If you know of such a game - please tell me. If you want to play-test, i will have a 'pre-game' to learn the mechanism, because fractal engineering guides the quest. For sci fi types - think Ender's Game, tho in shadow form.

No comments: