May 18, 2012

Egocentricity


  Home after a long day of driving – did all of the driving between 8:00 and 8:00.  I got to check in with a few folks and be a bit social – wanted to make sure that A. had a tab on me.  I did some successful journaling and derived another time box that turned to a dead end - at least it ended in an answer and not in a circular loop. 
  Had five pages of e-mail – I chose to read about a dozen items.  That allowed me to catch up with D., get a paper from L. and see that N. was also sharing town – she came to Ashlandia for a Martin Prectel talk.  I chose not to respond – to try to connect without phone, without computers and having not set up timing would have been serendipitous and I was busy with other things that occupied the time.
  I have to think about my time and how I wish to spend it.  Daily Plan - Wake up to the computer over coffee, than get to some serious blogging and communications work.  Check the ball scores (my fantasy team was in 1st, 8 games up, with two DL’s that needed to be changed out) then get to the physical work of the day before it gets hot.  The afternoon will be hiking or hiding in the cool – or going out and dealing – and then the evenings can be spend enjoying present company, watching the media or interfacing with a new game concept.
  I have my personal books and math books accessible.  The games theory falls into the math theory and the math theory is suspended due to flux box considerations – so reading math books is the only way to ‘see the light’ and place math back into the toolbox.  I will also use the time to get the Marshall material written into a form that Richard can publish in the fall of 2012.
 Namaste’  Doc

No comments: