May 08, 2012

A newness to the day

050412  A newness to the day

Will do most of the writing @ the computer, but today is a move shit around day and I have my book.  I did too much work yesterday – I can feel it in my back.  Set-up is critical period of the start phase – just have to slowly do it.

John is helping Bub unload – Purdy has joined us as well as Biter.  We are all we are.  My finger cut just reopened, but pain is just part of the work … onward.

Lots of morning activity as the truck from the Gold Hill arrives.  I did a lot yesterday and my body is paying for it today, but it just is a matter of getting used to different.  I will be journaling in my handheld notebook and transcribing, so the conditions of this record may take some later insertion of information at a later date.  The longer into the future you read this, the less likely the insertion will happen, but I will use a changed font and you will grok. (Two hours later, insertion complete)

The house is now full with both incoming and outgoing – so that things are staged to move.  Getting things empty requires room to put things and the ownership chain is often not up for the effort.  They believe that somebody should do it for them, but at no cost because their stuff is their stuff. Mostly worthless.  It burst my timing that Dale and his missus were not able to offload their fragile stuff – the living room outskirts are occupied by stuff that is now there for a while, because it cannot be gotten to easily. 

I do not wish to do the labor as a condition of getting the house, however that is my problem.  Just keep a smile going and be thankful for quiet thinking time within nature.  I have a bedroom full of furniture to distribute – but it relies on getting people to do something other than feed their faces and ingest their television.  Already, I can see that my time will be in my world, with rock traveling down hillsides. 

Take a step back.  View the bigger picture.  Now take another step back and view the bigger picture.  Be prepared to take care of a lot of items during the short time we are back.  I have a book for Mountain and 10$ for John – Wellspring stop.  Must get proper food – still working on what I brought down when I left – no fresh fruit or vegetables.  Morris turned on the hot water and set up the stove – so once I find the pots and pans, I can cook with cans and frozen meat – which may be thawed in the Styrofoam cooler after a couple of days.

I enjoy sleeping in the gypsy van, but noticed that a certain dog got herself comfortable right in the middle and I was contorted.  I will have the indoor bed available once I access it through the furniture, but I think that I am comfortable outside.  It was a good rain yesterday evening.

Done with lunch – back to the flow.  Namaste.  Doc

No comments: