May 08, 2012

School of Thought


050312 – School of Thought



Today is day one of life on the foothills of Mt. Shasta.  My sense says that Southern Oregon is untenable – the war of the elites vs the peons has decided that the rednecks and the hippies are both enough of a fringe that they can be taken out first, then forgotten.  The elites have overreached and the only thing to do is keep your head down, while staying away from earth scortchers.



So I am cleaning up the house.  The previous owners left everything, but only moved down the hill.  As I clean, I am high grading personal treasures – things of high value go back to the owners specifically and things of utility go into my personal stash.  At this point, it is just needles and coins, organization items, stuffed animals and other toys and games.  The signs say about 5 years – the little girl who lost all her precious stuff is now a teenager that has forgotten most of these memories.



The cats are hissing at each other and feeling their ground.  Biter took off right before we left, so he will join Bub on another later trip – he is an alpha cat and will put the others in order.  I hooked up a computer on the kitchen table and have music (CSN) in the background.  During breaks in the cleaning, I am revisiting Clif High’s Future Recent History – written in January and predicting events after the March madness of 2012. (note halfpasthuman.com)



It is May and his predictions are not obviously true, but are subtly accurate.  I have a slightly different perspective in reading this, in that I see myself as a catalyst of action.  I have grounded, I am howdt of the whirled and I feel again.  The last part was difficult, as my marriage soured without my notice as I robotroned through the elite training system that told me what I had to do.  Of course, I resisted.  I could see the break, now I have the means to create the fix.



Of course, I can only fix me.  People who come into contact with me – Doc – will find a completely different person than the Lemnies.  There is the nominal strawman, then, there is the Reverend Doctor Lenny Thyme and finally the poet lemme howdt.  They are all characters of the past that I have journeyed past; I will slip into those roles only to play to the expectations of others. 



My plan is to revisit my journals from a historian perspective and to publish the teachings as a function of the future.  I have nearly 1900 blog posts at the Zone (howdt.blogspot.com) – students that journey backward through the thought should get a stunning reality of the psychology of the era.



This is my new serial novel of life – published when I have the chance, under a new pseudonym.  I have yet to choose that name – debating the fictional character John Clark from Tom Clancy’s world or one of Heinlein’s oddly named Sci-Fi heroes of the 70’s.  (When I started reading, not when they were written.)



One page times roman limit – anything longer belongs in the teachings component.  Font and Color are interpretive.  Namaste’.  Doc

No comments: