March 14, 2012

Economics is Over

LinkI like being isolated in my cave, watching the shadows move past the door. The games are silly, but the world is wrapped in a box of fiction called economics - a failed would be science that isn't close to real. Not that real science is any closer - the change is coming to where we can see that all bets are off. All we can do is watch and resonate.

Something different is coming. It will contain parts and pieces of what we have, but which parts and pieces is anyone's guess. I have a way of being with nature - i think that i could survive on air and land and water. Of course, the game now is to sequester all the land, pollute the air and water. Think things are backwards and there is need to change. Clean the gulf, BP. Prosecute Monsanity, DOJ. Each of us can stop spending money, except what is absolutely necessary for sustenance and allow everything to spiral out - picking up the pieces will be much less work that attempting to take anything existing now through the rift.

I have looked at several institutions for hope of change and they cannot grok change at all. The idea that entities such as corporations are people and have power over real people is just not right. The time has come to change, but what is the change agent? I can change me - I have. I'll be here waiting for you to catch up.

No comments: