March 17, 2012

Outside Reality

There is so much going on, that it becomes impossible to keep up with everything. We get to choose what is important to us to follow - but other people are not bound to follow the same things that we follow. Everybody is forced to follow money, because this is the common binding that we supposedly need to live. That, and other people still want to get paid and will not allow us to forget their need for money.

There is a way to stop the process - total compliance. Bureaucrats wish to make rules and if you hold them to their own rules, they tend to get flustered. Ghandi used this tactic well. Everybody is a busybody, but when you force the issue, then what can they do. Me, personally, I would withdraw. In fact, I have, but the system still requires food and gas and absolute obedience to the nonsense. I would like to see the files on me, because i cannot fathom that last concept. I stir the pot and get blamed for a lot.

I know that it is all a set-up. I also know that in the long run, everybody dies. Or so they wish us to believe. But what if we don't really die, if we just get lost to the people who expect us to be somewhere specific. I can cite several near-death experience that i have had that caused me to shake my head and wonder how what didn't happen, didn't happen. My guess is that it did happen in what everybody else saw, but that it did not end my personal reality. It did end that stage of life and soon i was off doing something different with other folks. I wonder what would happen, if i suddenly found myself in one of those past timelines that didn't happen.

I have a theory about historic fiction - it is all true. The individuals that supposedly wrote the texts actually lived through the time that they envision, it was just on another timeline that most of us didn't recognize. It is easy to be a member of the sheeple, if we can be distracted from the events that actually occur. We remain mushrooms and do very little to manifest anything other that the expected common ground. This is why i believe that i have more life adventure than others - i don't accept the whirled that i live in. I live in the world that i just described.

So entertaining fiction becomes more real than the mundane reality that they attempt to sell us on. Currently, i am in a holding cycle, in order to watch the events and grok what needs to be done next. To keep my mind at bay, i have been watching the doctor on Netflix - there have every episode from 2005 - 2011. I get to root for Billie Piper - one of my all time favorite actresses because, well, she's smart and blond. I could dissolve into a world of time travel without missing a beat - which is why i believe there is more there than there seems.

What ever becomes will bee - i hope to see you, but my guess is that i have been removed from the story in a whole lot of areas that i once inhabited. The sheeple in my current reality are people that may have had actual roles in past realities - but the common reality no longer holds water, because we each live in our own version, in our own minds. So if i am no longer there, you wouldn't even know unless you read this blog - which is also likely not there in places where i no longer can be.

No comments: