April 13, 2012

Game Theory - 9 (SFF)

I see myself as a renaissance man - i know facts in a great many areas. By making sense of a topic from a surface view, i get the basics without the details. I always filled in the blank on the details as a kid and if i had no reason to question them, i didn't. i questioned everything else.

I have no problem enjoying myths. I just don't believe the back story. This current shift is unbelievable, which is why it will work to cause change - cause we break the pattern of mindless acceptance of the current reality. Your reality coincides with my reality because we choose that to happen - and the site acknowledges that i wrote something with the time stamp on each blog.

If you believe something, that makes it real to you. If somebody else cannot believe, they can reign on your parade by convincing you that what you believe cannot be true. You cannot believe opposite sides of the same story, but if you do not recognize the stories as the same, you may believe whatever you can justify.

Justify to whom. I make the call on my judgment. If you tell me a new truth and i believe you, then i look into my belief system and i start fixing all the changes that rely on the new belief that i have.

I become inconsistent on the surface to get things straight in the depths. The depths of thought tax my brain. I know several things that i have studied in great depth that provide the context for me to evaluate against. I know my own fields - i wander in them when it's time for others to get bored.

Group theory and game theory are very deep, multilayer areas where my mind tends to dwell. Games are theoretical experiments within a given set of rules. I always change the rules of the game to make the game more playable. Don't play 'open' Monopoly with me (i'll offer to buy your option on Ventnor for $75)

So when we discuss the game currently being played, we are working on refining the rules on something that we cannot get to from the here where you are. You cannot take 'things' with you from there to here - it is the detachment from things that allows other non things to become more present.

Things that require common assumption have no basis set. I believe in chemistry - the interplay between matter and energy as expressed by particle theory and wave theory. Einstein is uncle albert - a daffy old genius, a great spirit that encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. He didn't think reality through far enough.

History was significantly changed in 1913 - the time period is just far enough away from our current perception because the people who were alive in that time have no context to offer eye-witnesses. We unjustly lost a peace that the world had had.

Question the fealty of time - the image creation ability that we have on a pc today is such that our perception of real is seriously affected. To be real, we explore the differences between myth and the basis set of our individual expectation.

Nothing is real, so there is nothing to get hung about: Strawberry Fields Forever.

No comments: