June 22, 2012

Losin my Religion

    Good Morning - insight enables me.  I found the above cartoon at a website that i failed to bookmark, but i will find it because 786 planets are out there waiting.  I have a much greater appreciation of Garbo and what she must have been going through, we need an on/off switch to turn off the cacaphony - i am so glad i found that switch - like searching for a needle in a haystack - being there and back again.
   I connected the light vision episode yesterday to the solstice and the Cancer moon.  My friends N and NA helped interpret the visions that were dancing in my brain - they still remain within the sounds, the sounds ...  One of the neat things was a picture of me - shown below.  Of course, I'm just a bit heavier and less buff...   In looking at the picture, I have to contemplate restoring an old title.  Since i am a certified minister in the United Church of the Living Earth (a WI based org) - i can veritably use the term Father.  I played with some odd phonetic poetry way back as Father Gaia when i was in one of my pissy stage, but if i take on the moniker now, why that would make me Father Lenny Thyme or just Father Thyme.
Or is that just a bit too presumptuous.  I like Doc.  no lenny, no time - just doc.  Hi Ho,   Namaste'

    the Reverend Doctor Leonard J. (Justin) Thyme, PhD    he he

No comments: