June 01, 2012

in my heartspace

   Welcome to June - my little bug.  I miss your whirled, but you miss mine too, though you know it not.  Keep your eyes open and play the game well, whatever you desire shall be your outcome.  Do not let them get to you, you know they will try.  But you have a grasp of yourself and a different underpinning - take the precaution that need be and believe in yourself, Doodlebug. (or is that Dude L. Bugg)
   Pray for the sphere, as they circulate amongst us.  My ladies in precious web-space have kept my ego stroked, such that i can emit at a frequency that heals all their hertz.  I am honored to be accepted and hope to make the virtual reality into a tangible support structure of interwoven webs.  I honor each person as a person, whether they be human, feline, canine, coleoptera or just herself/himself.
   The sequence will pleigh itself howdt.  I travel lite - but i travel and in the end, the final victory i hope to find is peace. Each and every one of us deserves a quiet place where we can meditate without the sins of the deigh being forced upon us in a dog-eat-dog whirled.  I wonder what a joni mitchell tune would sound like in bluegrass style.
    Things to do, places to be.  Will see whatever there is to see and be back in time to cook dinner, if it wishes.  In the mean time (if there is still time - i dunno, have been howdt of time for so long, that my heaven here on earth appears as true heaven - even the kitties purr in tandem...  

namaste'  doc

No comments: